Thank you for your interest in joining with the Renovate team!
We are currently looking for part-time studio associates to help manage our studio storefront.
We are also accepting applications for our summer internship. For internship information, please click here.
If you're interested in applying to be a studio associate, please reach out to Courtney Prochaska at email@example.com. Please include work experience, availability, and how you heard about us.
Successful Candidate Criteria:
- Flexible schedule, able to work the entire day, 9:30 am to 4 pm
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proactive, someone who works well individually; requires little supervision
- Retail experience helpful but not required
- Proficient computer skills required for point-of-sale software
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage retail space, occasionally as the only staff member on site
- Answer clients questions and take custom orders as needed
- Enter new inventory in software system as orders arrive; unpack occasional deliveries and manage inventory in storefront
- Learn product lines and inventory specifics to relay to clients (IE, local artist background, where products are sourced, etc.)
- Must be able to work from 9:30 am to 4 pm